Vendor Services (Residential)
We are specialists in the sale of property across Liverpool and the surrounding areas. We have been active in the property market since 1965 and have gained a wealth of experience which enables us to provide expert advice to our vendors and buyers. We are known for our unbeatable pricing and award winning customer service and the majority of our business originates from friends and family of previous clients. We believe we possess the knowledge and expertise required to quickly and efficiently find a buyer for your home and maximise its selling price.
Did you know? Where Atlas Estate Agents have been appointed as a joint agent to sell a property, we sold the property before the other agent in 95% of cases. Why? Because we do more!
- Expert advice on preparing your property for the market
- Overview of the current market conditions
- An accurate and honest valuation backed up with local comparables
- Registered with The Property Ombudsman redress scheme
- Comprehensive online & offline marketing (your property will be marketed on Rightmove, Zoopla, Prime Location, niche portals, on this website, in our shop front, on social media and with a 'for sale' board outside the property)
- Featured and premium listings on Rightmove, Zoopla & Prime Location to make your property stand out from the crowd
- Exposure to our large database of qualified and active buyers/investors
- Solicitor recommendation (competitive fixed fee pricing from £399, no sale no fee)
- Competitive pricing on EPCs and other services
- Access to in-house whole of market mortgage broker
- Comprehensive appraisal of your property to identify its strengths and key features
- Professional property photography using state-of-the-art equipment and trained photographers
- 3D virtual tour
- Measurement of all rooms and 2D or 3D floor plan
- Creative property descriptions written by professional marketeers
- Aerial drone footage*
- Accompanied viewings including evenings and weekends
- Constructive feedback following viewings
- Comprehensive buyer referencing to ensure they are in a position to purchase your property (chain-check, proof of funds, etc)
- Continuation of viewings (with your agreement) until valuation/survey results are back and agreed
- Production and distribution of the 'Memorandum of Sale' once a sale is agreed
- Proactive monitoring of your sale from offer to completion with one point of contact within our office
- Access to an 'Online Account' to view booked viewings, feedback, offers, etc
- Regular property performance reviews until sold
* May incur an additional charge.
We believe our sales fee is extremely competitive with our fee only payable upon success, no sale, no fee! We will discuss our fees with you during the valuation appointment.
Areas We Cover
Please click here to view the areas we currently cover.