Vendor Services (Residential)
We are specialists in the sale of property across Liverpool and the surrounding areas. We have been active in the property market since 1965 and have gained a wealth of experience which enables us to provide expert advice to our vendors and buyers. We are known for our unbeatable pricing and award winning customer service and the majority of our business originates from friends and family of previous clients. We believe we possess the knowledge and expertise required to quickly and efficiently find a buyer for your home and maximise its selling price.
Did you know? Where Atlas Estate Agents have been appointed as a joint agent to sell a property, we sold the property before the other agent in 95% of cases. Why? Because we do more!
- Expert advice on preparing your property for the market including overview of the current market conditions
- An accurate and honest valuation backed up with local comparables
- Registered with The Property Ombudsman redress scheme
- Comprehensive online & offline marketing (your property will be marketed on Rightmove, Zoopla, niche portals, on this website, in our shop front, on social media and with a 'for sale' board outside the property)
- Exposure to our large database of active buyers/investors
- Solicitor recommendation (competitive fixed fee pricing from £399, no sale no fee)
- Competitive pricing on EPCs and other services
- In-house whole of market mortgage broker
- Comprehensive appraisal of your property to identify its strengths and key features
- Professional property photography using state-of-the-art equipment and trained photographers
- Creative property descriptions written by professional marketeers
- Measurement of all rooms and optional 2D or 3D floor plan*
- Virtual tour video*
- Aerial drone footage*
- Accompanied viewings including evenings and weekends
- Constructive feedback following viewings
- Comprehensive buyer referencing to ensure they are in a position to purchase your property (chain-check, proof of funds, etc)
- Continuation of viewings (with your agreement) until valuation/survey results are back and agreed
- Production and distribution of the 'Memorandum of Sale' once a sale is agreed
- Proactive monitoring of your sale from offer to completion with one point of contact within our office
- Access to an 'Online Account' to view booked viewings, feedback, offers, etc
- Fortnightly property performance review until sold
* May incur an additional charge.
We believe our fees are priced extremely competitively but discounts may be available to portfolio vendors. All sales fees are payable upon success, no sale, no fee!.
Sale Fee (Sole Agency)
We charge a fixed fee of 0.75% inc. VAT (0.625% exc. VAT) of the sale price with a minimum fee of £1,199 inc. VAT (£999.17 exc. VAT) if you conduct the viewings or £1,399 inc. VAT (£1,165.83 exc. VAT) if we conduct the viewings. We operate a no sale no fee policy so if we don't sell your property, you don't pay us a fee! Sole agency means we are the only agent appointed to sell your property.
Sale Fee (Multi Agency)
We charge a fixed fee of 0.9% inc. VAT (0.75% exc. VAT) of the sale price with a minimum fee of £1,199 inc. VAT (£999.17 exc. VAT) if you conduct the viewings or £1,599 inc. VAT (£ 1,332.50 exc. VAT) if we conduct the viewings. We operate a no sale no fee policy so if we don't sell your property, you don't pay us a fee! Multi agency means we are not the only agent appointed to sell your property and are competing with other agents.
Areas We Cover
Please click here to view the areas we currently cover.