- 4 bedroom, 1 bathroom flat share
- Modern Refurbished Accommodation
- Sought After South Liverpool Location
- Served by Excellent Transport Links
- Bright & Spacious Rooms
- Luxury Kitchen & Bathroom
- All Bills Included inc. Internet & TV Licence
- On Street Car Parking
- Minutes from Sefton Park, Lark Lane and Aigburth Road
- Post Graduates/Working Only
- Early Viewing Advised
||£90 per week
||£65 per week
||£90 per week
||£90 per week
A RECENTLY REFURBISHED 4 BEDROOM FLAT SHARE BENEFITING FROM A LUXURY KITCHEN AND BATHROOM
Situated in Aigburth, a popular and affluent south Liverpool suburb and home to many well-known landmarks including Sefton Park, Sudley House, Otterspool Promenade, Aigburth Cricket Club and Lark Lane. Sefton Park is listed by English Heritage and covers a remarkable 235 acres. Lark Lane is a stones-throw from Sefton Park and is renowned for its bohemian chic atmosphere and features a diverse selection of wine bars, restaurants, coffee shops and independent businesses. Aigburth is also home to the ‘outstanding’ rated Sudley Junior School, Auckland College and St Margaret’s Academy, and offers excellent road, rail and bus links to Liverpool city centre.
The property briefly compromises of; entrance hallway, kitchen diner, double bedroom, single bedroom and a bathroom. To the first floor are two further double bedrooms. Externally, there is a back yard with gated access.
Other benefits include;
- Full refurbishment throughout
- Double glazing
- Gas central heating
- Separate utility room
- All kitchen appliances including dishwasher
- Fully furnished
- Each bedroom has its own wall mounted TV (not shown in pictures)
- Every room is bright and airy
- Handy back yard
- Safe and secure property
- Ample free on street car parking
- Minimum term 6 months, short and long term tenants welcome
- All bills included (gas, electricity, water, internet, TV licence and council tax)
- Minutes from Aigburth Road, Lark Lane and Sefton Park
- Easy and direct access to Liverpool city centre and the motorway networks
This opportunity will not be on the market for long so contact us today to arrange your viewing!
Flat Share (4 bedroom, 1 bathroom)Furnishing:
FurnishedNo. of Floors:
E54Council Tax Band:
Liverpool City CouncilParking:
Gas Central Heating, Double GlazingAppliances/White Goods:
Electric Oven, Electric Hob, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washing Machine, Tumble Dryer, Dishwasher, Toaster, KettleBills Included:
What Does it Cost to Move in?
£282 to £390 per calendar month in advanceDeposit:
£100 (may vary by room)Agency Fees:
£99 (inc. VAT) per tenant, £60 (inc. VAT) per guarantor (if required)
To secure this property you are required to pay a £100 holding fee and our agency fees. The holding fee will go on to form part of your deposit. The balance of the deposit and rent is normally payable the day you move in.
In certain circumstances, we may be able to accept a guarantor or bond in lieu of the deposit.
Date Available From:
Please see 'Room Availability' sectionMinimum Term:
Housing Benefit claimants NOT
required (subject to referencing)
Rooms can only be let by an individual (couples or children are not permitted).
These particulars are intended to give a fair and substantially correct overall description for the guidance of intending purchasers/tenants and do not constitute an offer or part of a contract. Prospective purchasers/tenants ought to seek their own professional advice.
All descriptions, dimensions, areas, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation and other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers/tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.
All measurements are approximate.