At Atlas Estate Agents, the health and wellbeing of our clients, employees and stakeholders is of utmost importance to us. With this in mind, we have created this page to keep you updated on how we are adapting our business during these challenging times.
This page was last updated on 18/05/2020 15:40
- Our office is currently open however all visits are by appointment only as per Government guidelines. Please click here for our contact details should you wish to make an appointment
- All employees and visitors are being asked to wash/sanitise their hands when they enter our office
- We are practicing social distancing which includes keeping a distance of 2 metres (3 steps) from others
- We are no longer shaking hands or performing any other form of close proximity greeting. No offence! :)
- If you or someone in your household are experiencing Covid-19 symptoms, self-isolating or have recently been diagnosed with Covid-19, or have received a government letter advising you or someone in your household to practice shielding then please notify us immediately and follow the latest Government guidance
- Valuations are currently continuing but we are looking to conduct a virtual valuation in the first instance. Following a successful virtual valuation we can then look to progress to a physical valuation and subsequent take-on.
- Physical viewings conducted by our agency are currently continuing. Prior to a physical viewing you are required to watch the virtual tour (if available) and to submit an application to let if it's a lettings property of your proof of funds if it's a sales property. Viewings conducted by the landlord/vendor of a property are currently being assessed on a case by case basis. Viewings on tenanted properties are currently suspended and will resume 72 hours after the tenant(s) have vacated.
Mortgage Valuations & Surveys
- The vast majority of mortgage valuations and surveys are currently continuing, we are facilitating access for surveyors on behalf of our buyers wherever possible.
- Routine property inspections are currently continuing but we will not physically visit your property. We will be conducting virtual inspections instead.
- Routine development inspections are currently suspended indefinitely and will resume as soon as possible.
- Routine cleaning of the blocks/developments that we manage is currently continuing on a case by case basis at the discretion of the occupiers.
- Tenant move-ins are currently continuing except for HMO properties.
- Tenant checkouts are currently continuing but we will not visit a property until 72 hours after the tenant(s) have vacated.
Works/Maintenance & Certificate Renewals
- Contractor visits for works/maintenance are currently continuing. Some non-urgent works/maintenance may be postponed.
- We are negotiating offers on properties that we have for sale and are not insisting that you view the property.
- We are still progressing sales to the best of our ability subject to the availability of third parties.
- We are still accepting application on properties that we have to let and are not insisting that you view the property.
- If you are unable to pay your rent then please email our accounts department (email@example.com) who will contact you to discuss further.
Rent & Legal Expenses Insurance
- The sale of new rent & legal expenses insurance policies is currently continuing subject to enhanced underwriting checks. With effect from 1st June 2020, all rent guarantee renewals will limit claims to the payment of 6 months rent as a maximum, plus the legal costs in obtaining vacant possession.
For Sale/To Let Boards
- Our board erectors are currently running at a reduced capacity so some boards may show incorrect statuses.