This property is now let agreed, viewings are no longer being accepted.
- 4 bedroom, 1 bathroom flat share
- Well Presented Accommodation
- 4x Double Bedrooms
- Excellent Transport Links
- Direct Buses to Universities & City Centre
- Popular Student/Sharers Area
- Double Glazing & Gas Central Heating
- Secure Property in Affluent Area
- Viewing Highly Recommended
- Local Shops and Amenities
- 8 Weeks Free Rent
STUDENT/YOUNG PROFESSIONALS PROPERTY - AVAILABLE FROM JULY 2018 - 8 WEEKS FREE RENT!
This property will only be let to a group of four people.
Atlas Estate Agents are delighted to offer this well presented, four bedroom student/young professionals flat situated above the shops on Aigburth Road. The property is located in an extremely popular area and benefits from a good selection of local shops, bars and eating places with Lark Lane and Sefton Park only a short walk away. There are buses running every few minutes into Liverpool city centre and to all universities. St Michael's train station is also a 5 minute walk away.
The property features;
- 4 double bedrooms each containing a double bed, wardrobe, chest, desk, chair and additional storage space
- A modern high gloss white fitted kitchen featuring a dishwasher, fridge/freezer, cooker, microwave, toaster and kettle
- Spacious living room complete with breakfast bar, wireless broadband and flat screen TV
- Bathroom including a bath, shower, toilet and wash basin
- Additional WC featuring a WC and wash basin
- Laundry room complete with a washing machine, dryer and drying racks
- Security alarm, floodlit entrance, smoke detectors and emergency lighting providing secure and comfortable accommodation
- CLASS accredited landlord for your peace of mind
- Double glazing and gas central heating
This opportunity will not be on the market for long so contact us today to arrange your viewing!
Flat Share (4 bedroom, 1 bathroom)Furnishing:
FurnishedNo. of Floors:
D63Council Tax Band:
Liverpool City CouncilParking:
Gas Central Heating, Double GlazingAppliances/White Goods:
Gas Oven, Gas Hob, Fridge, Freezer, Washing Machine, Tumble Dryer, DishwasherBurglar Alarm:
Gas, Electricity, Water, Internet, TV Licence
What Does it Cost to Move in?
£100 per tenant, £50 per guarantor
Agency fees are normally payable upon application, when the rent is payable depends on your circumstances.
Date Available From:
Housing Benefit claimants NOT
These particulars are intended to give a fair and substantially correct overall description for the guidance of intending purchasers/tenants and do not constitute an offer or part of a contract. Prospective purchasers/tenants ought to seek their own professional advice.
All descriptions, dimensions, areas, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation and other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers/tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.
All measurements are approximate.