- 5 bedroom, 5 bathroom terraced house
- Fully Refurbished House
- Modern Fitted Kitchen with Appliances & Living/Dining Area
- 5x Bedrooms, 5x En-suites
- Served by Excellent Transport Links
- Refurbished & Ready to Let to Students
- Complete with All Bills Included
- Close to City Centre & Unis - Popular Student Area
- Local Shops and Amenities
- Short Term Let from Now to 30th June 2021
- Early Viewing Advised
*** STUDENT PROPERTY - AVAILABLE NOW - SHORT TERM LET FROM NOW TO 30th JUNE 2021 ***
5* Fully Refurbished 5x Bedroom (5x En-suites) House Benefiting from Luxury Kitchen & Bathrooms
- 4x good size furnished double bedrooms and 1x single bedroom all including luxury en-suite bathrooms
- Contemporary fitted kitchen complete with appliances
- Cosy living/dining area
- Every room is a good size, bright and airy
- Property arranged over three floors
- Ample free on street car parking
- Walled rear yard, perfect to sit out and enjoy the sunshine
- Central heating and UPVC double glazing
- All bills included (electricity, water, council tax, TV licence and internet)
- Ultra fast broadband
- Professionally managed property with regular communal area cleaning
- Seconds from local shops and amenities
- Easy and direct access to Liverpool city centre and the motorway networks
- Bus stop right outside your front door offering direct access to Liverpool city centre
- Minutes from Lifestyles gym & swimming facilities
- Short term let from now until 30th June 2021
This property offers the best of both worlds: a comfortable personal space coupled with homely communal areas, all in a jaw-dropping setting!
This opportunity will not be on the market for long so contact us today to arrange your viewing!
We have filmed this property and can offer you a virtual tour, please click the 'Virtual Tour' tab above to view the tour.
Terraced House (5 bedroom, 5 bathroom)Furnishing:
FurnishedNo. of Floors:
Liverpool City CouncilParking:
On StreetOutside Space:
Double Glazing, Central HeatingAppliances/White Goods:
Electric Oven, Electric Hob, Microwave, Fridge, Freezer, Washer Dryer, Toaster, KettleBills Included:
Electricity, Water, Council Tax, Internet, TV Licence
What Does it Cost to Move in?
£500.00 (£100.00 per tenant)
To secure this property you are required to pay a holding deposit equal to one weeks rent, £470.08 (£94.02 per person). The holding deposit will go on to form part of your rent/security deposit. The balance of any rent/security deposit is normally payable the working day before you move in.
Date Available From:
You will be required to pass our referencing checks to rent this property
These particulars are intended to give a fair and substantially correct overall description for the guidance of intending purchasers/tenants and do not constitute an offer or part of a contract. Prospective purchasers/tenants ought to seek their own professional advice.
All descriptions, dimensions, areas, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation and other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers/tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.