- 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom retirement property
- Well Presented Ground Floor Apartment
- No Onward Chain
- Secure Entry Intercom System
- Retirement Property - Over 60s Only
- Guest Suite Available
- Sought After South Liverpool Location
- Served by Excellent Transport Links
- Appello Emergency Alarm Facility
- Local Shops and Amenities
- Early Viewing Advised
***FULLY AVAILABLE*** A WELL PRESENTED GROUND FLOOR ONE BEDROOM RETIREMENT APARTMENT SITUATED IN THE SOUGHT AFTER DEVELOPMENT OF MARLBOROUGH COURT, L17
Marlborough Court is a development of 32 one and two bedroom properties arranged over three floors. Benefits of the development include;
- Well maintained communal gardens
- Communal off street car parking
- On-site manager from Monday through to Friday
- Appello emergency alarm facility which connects to the on-site manager or 24/7 call centre depending on availability
- Communal laundry facilities
- Recently refurbished residents lounge with kitchenette
- Professional management by a well established block management provider
- Lift to all floors
- Guest suite available for bookings by visitors
- Good security with intercom to all apartments
- All electric, no gas bill!
- Exclusive to over 60s only
The apartment comprises an entrance hall, living/dining room, kitchen, double bedroom, bathroom and two large storage cupboards.
The property also benefits from double glazing, electric heating and is being sold with the benefit of no onward chain.
This opportunity will not be on the market for long so contact us today to arrange your viewing!
We have filmed this property and can offer you a virtual tour, please click the 'Virtual Tour' tab above to view the tour.
Retirement Property (1 bedroom, 1 bathroom)Tenure:
GroundNo. of Floors:
46 square metres / 495 square feetEPC Rating:
B81Council Tax Band:
Liverpool City CouncilService Charge:
£239 per calendar monthGround Rent:
£129 per annumSecurity:
Intercom (Audio Only)Parking:
On Street, Off Street, CommunalOutside Space:
Electric Heating, Double GlazingAppliances/White Goods:
LeaseholdLease Start Date:
01/01/1990 (approx)Original Lease Term:
125 year(s)Lease Expiry Date:
31/12/2114 (approx)Lease Term Remaining:
92 year(s) (approx)Service Charge:
£239 per calendar monthGround Rent:
£129 per annumLeasehold Information:
Service charge covers; on-site manager, Appello emergency alarm facility, insurances, site health and safety, communal area utilities, external window cleaning, communal area cleaning, grounds maintenance, lift maintenance, fire alarm system maintenance, door & emergency systems maintenance, general maintenance, re-decoration contribution, contingency contribution (£133,000 currently in reserve) and block management fees.
These particulars are intended to give a fair and substantially correct overall description for the guidance of intending purchasers/tenants and do not constitute an offer or part of a contract. Please note that any services, heating systems or appliances have not been tested and no warranty can be given or implied as to their working order. Prospective purchasers/tenants ought to seek their own professional advice.
All descriptions, dimensions, areas, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation and other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers/tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.
5.40 x 3.27 metres (17' 9" x 10' 9")
Floor to ceiling windows to the rear aspect, feature electric fire, carpet flooring, kitchen access and electric heater.
2.40 x 2.34 metres (7' 11" x 7' 9")
Range of wall and base units, sink with mixer tap, electric cooker, vinyl tile flooring, tiled splash back and extractor.
3.90 x 3.20 metres (12' 10" x 10' 6")
Window to the rear aspect, carpet flooring, electric heater and fitted bedroom furniture.
2.06 x 1.70 metres (6' 10" x 5' 7")
Hand wash basin, W.C, bath with shower, vinyl flooring, tiled walls, extractor and vanity cabinet.