- 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom terraced house
- No Chain - Ready to Buy
- Beautifully Presented & Extremely Well Maintained
- Abudance of Character Features Throughout
- Two Separate Reception Rooms
- Modern Fitted Kitchen with French Doors to Rear
- Contemporary Good Size Family Bathroom
- Sought After South Liverpool Location
- Surrounded by Quality Local Schools
- Served by Excellent Transport Links
- Minutes from Aigburth Road, Lark Lane & Sefton Park
A beautiful Victorian mid terrace house benefiting from an abundance of original character features
Situated in Aigburth, a popular and affluent south Liverpool suburb and home to many well-known landmarks including Sefton Park, Sudley House, Otterspool Promenade, Aigburth Cricket Club and Lark Lane. Sefton Park is listed by English Heritage and covers a remarkable 235 acres. Lark Lane is a stones-throw from Sefton Park and is renowned for its bohemian chic atmosphere and features a diverse selection of wine bars, restaurants, coffee shops and independent businesses. Aigburth is also home to the ‘outstanding’ rated Sudley Junior School, Auckland College and St Margaret’s Academy, and offers excellent road, rail and bus links to Liverpool city centre.
The property briefly compromises of; entrance hallway, front living room, back dining room and a kitchen. To the first floor are two double bedrooms, a single bedroom and a family bathroom. Externally, there is a back yard with gated access.
- Modern kitchen & bathroom
- Two separate reception rooms
- Afternoon sun to back yard
- An abundance of original features (tiled vestibule floor, fireplaces, coving, woodwork, etc)
- Flue liners to both chimneys
- Extremely well maintained
This opportunity will not be on the market for long so contact us today to arrange your viewing!
Terraced House (3 bedroom, 1 bathroom)Tenure:
FreeholdNo. of Floors:
D66Council Tax Band:
Liverpool City CouncilParking:
On StreetOutside Space:
Gas Central Heating, Double GlazingAppliances/White Goods:
Electric Oven, Electric Hob
These particulars are intended to give a fair and substantially correct overall description for the guidance of intending purchasers/tenants and do not constitute an offer or part of a contract. Prospective purchasers/tenants ought to seek their own professional advice.
All descriptions, dimensions, areas, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation and other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers/tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.