- 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom detached house
- No Chain - Ready to Move Into
- Full High Specification Refurbishment Throughout
- Planning Permission for Additional Wrap Around Extension
- Family Bathroom & En-suite to Master Bedroom
- Quiet & Sought After Location
- Minutes from Woolton Village
- Surrounded by Quality Local Schools
- Served by Excellent Transport Links
- Off Street Driveway Parking & Detached Garage
- Landscaped Front & Rear Gardens
A substantial 4 bedroom detached family home benefiting from off street parking, front & rear gardens and a high specification refurbishment throughout
The property briefly compromises of; entrance hallway, open planing living/dining area, kitchen and a downstairs W/C. To the first floor are three double bedrooms and a family bathroom. To the second floor is the master bedroom complete with an en-suite bathroom. Externally, there is a driveway along with front and rear gardens.
Further benefits include;
- No chain - ready to move into
- Complete back to brick refurbishment to the latest building regulations
- Planning permission for an additional wrap around extension
- Quality fitted kitchen with integrated appliances
- Fully tiled, modern bathrooms (family and en-suite to master)
- Quiet cul-de-sac location
- Minutes from the amenities of Woolton Village
- Surrounded by quality local schools
- Served by good transport links
- Driveway parking for 3x cars and a detached garage
- Landscaped front and rear gardens
- Double glazing & gas central heating
- Perfect family home
This opportunity will not be on the market for long so contact us today to arrange your viewing!
Detached House (4 bedroom, 2 bathroom)Tenure:
FreeholdNo. of Floors:
C73Council Tax Band:
Liverpool City CouncilParking:
On Street, Off Street, Garage, DrivewayNo. of Parking Spaces:
Patio/Decking, Front Garden, Back GardenHeating/Energy:
Gas Central Heating, Double GlazingAppliances/White Goods:
Electric Oven, Gas Hob, Fridge, Freezer, Washing Machine, Dishwasher
These particulars are intended to give a fair and substantially correct overall description for the guidance of intending purchasers/tenants and do not constitute an offer or part of a contract. Prospective purchasers/tenants ought to seek their own professional advice.
All descriptions, dimensions, areas, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation and other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers/tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.
Tiled floor, under stairs storage, meter cupboard, designer composite front door with glazed panels and designer radiator.
Open plan living/dining area, windows to the front and rear elevations, French doors to the rear garden, carpet flooring and coving.
Range of kitchen wall and base units, wooden worktops, tiled splash backs, free standing cooker with 5 ring gas hob, extractor hood, 1.5 bowl sink with mixer tap, windows to the front and side aspects, tiled floor, radiator, integrated fridge/freezer, washing machine and dishwasher, PVC door to the side aspect.
Fully tiled walls and floor, wash hand basin, W.C and frosted window to the side aspect.
Window to the front aspect, radiator and carpet flooring.
Rear Left Bedroom
Radiator, window to the rear aspect and carpet flooring.
Rear Right Bedroom
Carpet flooring, radiator and window to the rear aspect.
Fully tiled walls and floors, bath with mixer taps, walk in shower enclosure, floating vanity sink unit, W/C, chrome heated towel rail and frosted window to the side aspect.
Juliette balcony, radiator, carpet flooring, eaves storage and ceiling spotlights.
Loft En Suite
Fully tiled walls and flooring, walk in shower enclosure, free standing bath with mixer taps, floating vanity sink unit with mixer tap, W/C, heated towel rail, integrated storage and window to the rear aspect.
Feature raised lawn with mature flowerbeds, steps and pathway.
Indian stone patio area, raised lawn, detached garage to end of driveway and gated access to driveway.
There are currently no floor plans for this property.
There is currently no virtual tour available for this property.
Please click the below links (they'll open in new window) to view the available documents/brochures for this property.
Please Note: Properties are marked on the map/street view using their postcode only. As a result, the marker may not represent the property's precise location. Please use these features as a guide only.