- 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom terraced house
- No Chain - Ready to Move Into
- Extremely Well Presented Throughout
- Complete Top-to-Bottom Refurbishment in 2015
- Master Loft Bedroom with En-suite Bathroom & Juliet Balcony
- Two Separate Reception Rooms
- Modern Fitted Kitchen with Integrated Appliances & Bi-fold Doors
- Prestigious Suburb of Mossley Hill, L18
- Surrounded by Quality Local Schools
- Served by Excellent Transport Links
- Off Street Driveway Parking & Garage/Outbuilding to Rear
A fully refurbished and extended 3 bedroom mid terrace property benefiting from off street car parking, back garden and detached garage/outbuilding to the rear
Situated in Mossley Hill, a popular and affluent south Liverpool suburb and home to many well-known landmarks including Penny Lane (made famous by the Beatles!), Allerton Road and Greenbank Park. Neighbouring suburbs encompass Calderstones Park and Sefton Park, the latter of which is listed by English Heritage and covers a remarkable 235 acres. Allerton Road is a well established and fashionable high street offering a diverse selection of wine bars, restaurants, coffee shops and independent businesses. Mossley Hill is also home to many quality schools including the former independent school, Liverpool College, and can be within the catchment area of Blue Coat School in Wavertree, Liverpool’s only grammar school. The suburb also offers excellent road, rail and bus links to Liverpool city centre.
The property briefly compromises of; entrance hallway, front reception room and rear reception room and a kitchen. To the first floor are two double bedrooms and a family bathroom. To the second floor is the master bedroom with en-suite bathroom. Externally, there is a driveway to the front, back garden and garage/outbuilding to the rear.
Further benefits include;
- Extensions; loft conversion, single storey rear extension housing the kitchen and a detached garage/outbuilding to the foot of the rear garden
- Complete refurbishment; new roof, removal of internal chimney breast to increase floor space, electrical re-wire, new boiler and central heating system, re-plastering. All works have been done to building regulation standard
- The spacious and versatile open plan living area has pre installed Sky, Virgin and BT lines and has a projector that projects onto a full height wall that’s perfect for watching movies or sport with family and friends
- The open plan kitchen has all integrated appliances including a washing machine, full height fridge, full height freezer, oven and microwave. The plumbing and electrics are also pre installed for a dishwasher and tumble dryer
- The two spacious double bedrooms are of equal size and share the main family bathroom
- The master bedroom makes the most of the entire floor area with en-suite bathroom, twelve full size draws fitted into the eaves space giving plenty of added storage and a Juliet balcony with views onto the allotments at the rear of the property
- The south facing patio garden is low maintenance with built in linear drains to catch rain fall and opens up to the kitchen with bi-folding doors and timber decking
- The rear detached garage has been built to the same specifications and building regulations as the kitchen extension and so could also be used as an office or children’s play area with a electric supply already installed
- The property has a modern finish with traditional features including original timber floorboards and stair treads refinished with a new carpet runner. Solid timber worktops and coved ceilings also add to the character of the property
- Within walking distance of bus routes, Mossley Hill train station and the bars, restaurants and local supermarkets of Rose Lane and Allerton Road
This opportunity will not be on the market for long so contact us today to arrange your viewing!
Terraced House (3 bedroom, 2 bathroom)Tenure:
FreeholdNo. of Floors:
PendingCouncil Tax Band:
Liverpool City CouncilSecurity:
Exterior Security LightsParking:
On Street, Off Street, Garage, DrivewayNo. of Parking Spaces:
Patio/Decking, Back GardenHeating/Energy:
Gas Central Heating, Double GlazingAppliances/White Goods:
Electric Oven, Electric Hob, Fridge, Freezer, Washing Machine
These particulars are intended to give a fair and substantially correct overall description for the guidance of intending purchasers/tenants and do not constitute an offer or part of a contract. Prospective purchasers/tenants ought to seek their own professional advice.
All descriptions, dimensions, areas, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation and other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers/tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.