- 5 bedroom, 3 bathroom detached house
- No Chain - Ready to Move Into
- Full High Specification Refurbishment Throughout
- Spacious Master Bedroom with En-Suite Shower Room
- Four Reception Rooms - Living, Cinema/Sitting Room, Family Room & Dining
- Potential for Extensions & Loft Conversion If Required
- Designer Kitchen with Wrapped Island & Quality Integrated Appliances
- Luxury Tiled Bathrooms with High Calibre Fixtures & Fittings
- Sought After South Liverpool Location
- Surrounded by Quality Local Schools
- Excellent Security Features (Electric Gates, CCTV, Burglar Alarm, Security Lights)
A rare opportunity to purchase a fully renovated high specification detached property situated in the prestigious suburb of Mossley Hill, L18
Situated in Mossley Hill, a popular and affluent south Liverpool suburb and home to many well-known landmarks including Penny Lane (made famous by the Beatles!), Allerton Road and Greenbank Park. Neighbouring suburbs encompass Calderstones Park and Sefton Park, the latter of which is listed by English Heritage and covers a remarkable 235 acres. Allerton Road is a well established and fashionable high street offering a diverse selection of wine bars, restaurants, coffee shops and independent businesses. Mossley Hill is also home to many quality schools including the former independent school, Liverpool College, and can be within the catchment area of Blue Coat School in Wavertree, Liverpool’s only grammar school. The suburb also offers excellent road, rail and bus links to Liverpool city centre.
The property briefly compromises of; entrance hallway, front living room, cinema/sitting room, family room, dining area, kitchen, utility room and a downstairs shower room. To the first floor are five bedrooms, en-suite to master bedroom and a family bathroom. Externally, there is a driveway, garage and front and rear gardens.
The property also benefits from;
- Under floor heating to all bathrooms
- USB sockets
- CAT6 cabling to all rooms
- Slim profile grey exterior/white interior uPVC window frames
- Superior glazing - property is silent inside
- German made grey 'grand slider' doors
- Designer radiators
- Quality carpets
- Log burner to front living room
- Pressurised unvented hot water tank supplying all bathrooms and separate combi boiler for heating
- Wall mounted TV points
- Potential for loft conversion and/or further extensions to side/rear
- Frameless glass balustrade with under-lit LED bannister rail
- External wall insulation
- Porcelain tile patio area
- Reinforced 'Haus' security door to front of house and high security door to garage
- CCTV, burglar alarm, electric gates and security lights
- 'Sonos' sound system to kitchen/dining area (add-ons available)
- Ceiling mounted speakers to kitchen/dining area
- 3 m x 0.7 m roof lantern to kitchen
- Remote control extraction/ventilation system
- AEG kitchen appliances; induction hob, integrated larder style fridge/freezer, warming drawer, integrated microwave, integrated fan assisted oven, integrated dishwasher
- Instant boiling hot water tap (3 in 1 function)
- Pop-up socket to kitchen island
- High specification utility area with integrated appliances
- 3x extra large 'grand slider' doors leading to patio/garden area from rear of property
- Feature floor to ceiling windows to rear of property
- Additional front entrance with shower room (handy for coming in from work, kids, etc)
- Potential to live downstairs if necessary (convert reception room to bedroom, access to kitchen, shower room, etc)
- German made panelled garage door
- Access to rear through garage (double doors - wide enough for mini digger!)
- Garage is wide enough to accept a large car with ample room to fully open the doors
- Outside lights
This opportunity will not be on the market for long so contact us today to arrange your viewing!
Detached House (5 bedroom, 3 bathroom)Tenure:
FreeholdNo. of Floors:
D66Council Tax Band:
Liverpool City CouncilSecurity:
Burglar Alarm, CCTV, Exterior Security Lights, Video IntercomParking:
Off Street, Gated, Garage, DrivewayOutside Space:
Patio/Decking, Back GardenHeating/Energy:
Under Floor Heating, Gas Central Heating, Double Glazing
These particulars are intended to give a fair and substantially correct overall description for the guidance of intending purchasers/tenants and do not constitute an offer or part of a contract. Prospective purchasers/tenants ought to seek their own professional advice.
All descriptions, dimensions, areas, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation and other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers/tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.
All measurements are approximate.
7.16 x 2.13 metres (23' 6" x 7' 0")
Feature German engineered door to front, double glazed floor to ceiling window to rear, tall radiator, stairs to first floor.
4.89 x 3.64 metres (16' 1" x 12' 0")
Double glazed bay window to front, radiator, feature 5kw log burning stove with wide screen pure vision.
6.57 x 3.68 metres (21' 7" x 12' 1")
Double glazed bay window to front, TV point, radiator, ceiling spotlights
3.69 x 2.50 metres (12' 2" x 8' 3")
Double glazed bi fold doors to rear opening onto patio, tall radiator, ceiling spotlights.
3.97 x 3.00 metres (13' 1" x 9' 11")
Double glazed 'grand slider' doors to rear opening onto patio, tall radiator, open plan to kitchen.
10.85 x 3.61 metres (35' 8" x 11' 11")
3 meter sky light, 6 meter 'grand slider' doors to rear, double glazed window to rear, high specification wall and base units with integrated appliances including fridge, freezer, induction hob, oven, remote control extractor fan, microwave and plate warmer. Central island with 3 metre quartz worktop. Basin with 3 in 1 instant boiling tap. Pull up sockets.
4.14 x 2.23 metres (13' 7" x 7' 4")
Range of high specification base units with quartz work top. Sink unit with mixer tap. Integrated washing machine and dryer. Sky light. Access to shower room.
Under floor heating. Tiled to compliment. Low level W/C. Free standing wash basin. Double shower unit with shower rose. Tiled to compliment.
Frameless glass balustrade. Under lit LED bannister rail. Loft access. Double glazed window. Access to all rooms.
6.62 x 3.71 metres (21' 9" x 12' 3")
Double glazed bay window to front. Radiator. Spotlights. En suite.
2.47 x 1.53 metres (8' 2" x 5' 1")
Stone resin shower tray with overhead shower. Low level W/C. Free standing wash basin. Under floor heating. Towel radiator. Tiled to compliment.
4.78 x 3.54 metres (15' 9" x 11' 8")
Double glazed bay window to front. Radiator. Spotlights.
3.60 x 2.44 metres (11' 10" x 8' 1")
Double glazed window to rear. Radiator. Spotlights.
2.59 x 2.21 metres (8' 6" x 7' 4")
Double glazed window to rear. Radiator. Spotlights.
3.13 x 2.15 metres (10' 4" x 7' 1")
3.34 x 1.99 metres (11' 0" x 6' 7")
2 double glazed windows to rear. Free standing bath with mixer tap. Basin with mixer tap. Low level W/C. Stone resin shower tray with overhead shower. Under floor heating. Tall radiator.
In/out driveway with pattern cobbled concrete. Accessed via remote control electric gates. Leading to garage.
Substantial lawned garden with patio area.
Remote control electronic garage door. Access to rear.