This property has now been taken and is no longer available. Please click here
to register your requirements to be notified of similar properties that come to the market.
- 6 bedroom, 5 bathroom terraced house
- Refurbished to 5* Star Standard
- 4x En-suite Bathrooms 1x Shared Bathroom
- High Specification Kitchen with Neff Appliances
- Contemporary Bathrooms with Digital Showers
- All Bills Included inc. Internet, TV Licence & TV Package
- Close to City Centre & Unis - Popular Student Area
- Served by Excellent Transport Links
- On Street Car Parking
- Double Glazing & Gas Central Heating
- High Specification Throughout Entire Property
*** STUDENT PROPERTY - AVAILABLE FROM JULY 2022 ***
*** Weekly cleaner for entire property *** Most bedrooms have private en-suite bathroom *** All cutlery, utensils, pots, pans, plates, dishes, mugs and glasses provided ***
Situated in Kensingon, close to a range amenities, as well as shops, pubs, cafes, supermarkets, leisure clubs, parks and gyms, all of which are located within Kensington or in the nearby Edge Lane district in what is a popular area for students. Good transport links to and from the city centre and university campuses are in abundance, while the campuses themselves are within walking distance. On street parking is also available.
The property briefly comprises of; entrance hallway, bedroom with en-suite to the front, living room, kitchen and a downstairs W/C. To the first floor are three double bedrooms all with en-suite bathrooms. To the second floor are two further double bedrooms and a shared bathroom. Externally, there is a small back yard and on street car parking.
A cleaner will also be provided to attend the property once a week to clean all the bathrooms and communal areas. All crockery and cutlery will be provided for the property.
Further benefits include;
- Weekly cleaner covering kitchen, communal areas, bedrooms and bathrooms
- All cutlery, utensils, pots, pans, plates, dishes, mugs and glasses provided
- Burglar alarm
- Keyless front door - enter using an app!
- Back to brick refurbishment throughout
- Smart TVs to all bedrooms
- OLED TV to living room
- Wireless digitally operated showers
- High specification finish throughout
- Dolby Atmos surround sound in living room
- Downstairs W/C
- Feature skylight to kitchen
- Integrated Neff kitchen appliances including warming drawer
- American fridge freezer with cold filtered water and ice supply
- Breakfast bar
- USB feature to sockets
- Remote control LED lights
- Excellent WiFi coverage due to repeaters
- Keyless entry room doors
This opportunity will not be on the market for long so contact us today to arrange your viewing!
Terraced House (6 bedroom, 5 bathroom)Furnishing:
FurnishedNo. of Floors:
C73Council Tax Band:
Liverpool City CouncilSecurity:
On StreetOutside Space:
Gas Central Heating, Double GlazingAppliances/White Goods:
Electric Oven, Gas Hob, Microwave, Fridge/Freezer, Washer Dryer, Dishwasher, Integrated Coffee Machine, Toaster, Kettle, Warming DrawerBills Included:
Gas, Electricity, Water, Internet, TV Licence, Satellite/Cable TV
What Does it Cost to Move in?
£1,200.00 (£200.00 per tenant)
To secure this property you are required to pay a holding deposit equal to one weeks rent, £630.00 (£105.00 per person). The holding deposit will go on to form part of your rent/security deposit. The balance of any rent/security deposit is normally payable the working day before you move in.
Date Available From:
You will be required to pass our referencing checks to rent this property
These particulars are intended to give a fair and substantially correct overall description for the guidance of intending purchasers/tenants and do not constitute an offer or part of a contract. Please note that any services, heating systems or appliances have not been tested and no warranty can be given or implied as to their working order. Prospective purchasers/tenants ought to seek their own professional advice.
All descriptions, dimensions, areas, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation and other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers/tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.