- 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom terraced house
- No Chain - Ready to Buy
- Well Presented Accomodation
- Many Original Period Features Retained
- Two Separate Reception Rooms
- Sought After South Liverpool Location
- Surrounded by Quality Local Schools
- Minutes from Otterspool Promenade
- Local Shops and Amenities
- Served by Excellent Transport Links
- On Street Car Parking
** Reduced** A WELL PRESENTED 3 BEDROOM TERRACED PROPERTY PRICED TO SELL WITH NO CHAIN!
Situated in Aigburth, a popular and affluent south Liverpool suburb and home to many well-known landmarks including Sefton Park, Sudley House, Otterspool Promenade, Aigburth Cricket Club and Lark Lane. Sefton Park is listed by English Heritage and covers a remarkable 235 acres. Lark Lane is a stones-throw from Sefton Park and is renowned for its bohemian chic atmosphere and features a diverse selection of wine bars, restaurants, coffee shops and independent businesses. Aigburth is also home to the ‘outstanding’ rated Sudley Junior School, Auckland College and St Margaret’s Academy, and offers excellent road, rail and bus links to Liverpool city centre.
The accommodation briefly compromises of; entrance hallway, front living room, back dining room and a kitchen. To the first floor are two double bedrooms, a single bedroom and a family bathroom. Externally there is a back yard with gated access.
The property also benefits from double glazing, gas central heating and many original period features.
As an investment, the property is currently vacant but has attracted tenants at a rent of £650 per calendar month in the recent past. Atlas Estate Agents are able to find quality tenants from just £225 and also offer full management at a rate of 8%.
The vendor has also provided the following information (unverified);
- The property has a 30 year DPC guarantee which commences from 13/02/07.
- UPVc windows installed throughout in 2008. I hold a copy of the Building Regulation Compliance Certificate.
- Front guttering replacement by NCR Roofing & General Contractors carried out on 21/1/2014.
- New roof completed on 31/01/2008 via Kirwan Roofing & Building Contractors.
- Intruder alarm system (inspected annually via Vision Technology Ltd)
- Domestic Electrical Installation Periodic Inspection report carried out on 26/3/15.
- The property has also been approved with a Liverpool landlord licence which was granted on 09/11/2015.
- The property has recently had a new bath and Triton Sambada electric shower installed.
- A new Belling gas cooker has also been installed.
- The property has a valid gas safety certificate and has previous gas safety certificate and has been rented since 2003.
This opportunity will not be on the market for long so contact us today to arrange your viewing!
Terraced House (3 bedroom, 1 bathroom)Tenure:
FreeholdNo. of Floors:
C71Council Tax Band:
Liverpool City CouncilSecurity:
On StreetOutside Space:
Gas Central Heating, Double GlazingAppliances/White Goods:
Gas Cooker, Fridge, Freezer
These particulars are intended to give a fair and substantially correct overall description for the guidance of intending purchasers/tenants and do not constitute an offer or part of a contract. Prospective purchasers/tenants ought to seek their own professional advice.
All descriptions, dimensions, areas, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation and other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers/tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.
4.08 x 2.82 metres (13' 5" x 9' 4")
Coving, chimney breast, meter cupboards, bay window to the front aspect, radiator and laminate flooring.
4.10 x 2.87 metres (13' 6" x 9' 5")
Dodo rail, under stairs storage, window to the rear aspect, chimney breast with fire surround, radiator with laminate flooring.
4.07 x 2.33 metres (13' 5" x 7' 8")
Range of kitchen wall and base units, tiled floor and splashbacks, laminate worktops, 1.5 bowl sink with mixer tap, combi boiler, window to the rear aspect, timber back door and housing for appliances.
3.64 x 3.88 metres (12' 0" x 12' 9")
Radiator, integrated storage, chimney breast, two windows to the front aspect and carpet flooring.
4.12 x 2.99 metres (13' 7" x 9' 10")
Radiator, window to the rear aspect, various integrated storage, carpet flooring and chimney breast.
2.16 x 2.31 metres (7' 2" x 7' 7")
Window to the rear aspect, integrated storage, radiator and carpet flooring.
1.70 x 1.49 metres (5' 7" x 4' 11")
Fully tiled walls, radiator, W/C, wash basin, frosted window to the rear aspect, bath, electric shower and tiled floor.
There are currently no floor plans for this property.
There are currently no documents/brochures for this property.
Please Note: Properties are marked on the map/street view using their postcode only. As a result, the marker may not represent the property's precise location. Please use these features as a guide only.