This property is now withdrawn, viewings are no longer being accepted.
- Mixed Use
- Currently Operating as Owner Occupied Hairdressers/Townhouse
- Combined Rental Potential of £22,000 Per Annum
- Potential Yield of 6.3%
- Shop Suitable for a Variety of Uses (Subject to Planning)
- Commercial Premises with Townhouse to Rear/Above
- Situated on a Major Throughfare
- Busy Shopping Parade in Affluent South Liverpool Location
- Ample On Street Car Parking
- Rare Freehold Opportunity
- Viewing Highly Recommended
A 389 SQUARE FOOT RETAIL PREMISES WITH 1386 SQUARE FOOT FOUR BEDROOM TOWNHOUSE TO THE REAR/ABOVE
Situated in Mossley Hill, a popular and affluent south Liverpool suburb and home to many well-known landmarks including Penny Lane (made famous by the Beatles!), Allerton Road and Greenbank Park. Neighbouring suburbs encompass Calderstones Park and Sefton Park, the latter of which is listed by English Heritage and covers a remarkable 235 acres. Allerton Road is a well established and fashionable high street offering a diverse selection of wine bars, restaurants, coffee shops and independent businesses. Mossley Hill is also home to many quality schools including the former independent school, Liverpool College, and can be within the catchment area of Blue Coat School in Wavertree, Liverpool’s only grammar school. The suburb also offers excellent rail and bus links to Liverpool city centre.
The residential accommodation briefly compromises of; entrance hallway, open plan kitchen/dining/living area and good size back yard with gated access and a brick built outbuilding. To the first floor; three bedrooms, a family bathroom and a further living room. To the second floor; master loft bedroom with en-suite bathroom.
The town house also benefits from triple glazing (virtually cancelling out exterior noise), gas central heating and a brand new high gloss kitchen with feature island and NEFF appliances.
- Well Presented Accommodation
- Brand New High Gloss Kitchen with NEFF Appliances & Island
- Family Bathroom & En-suite to Master Bedroom
- Sought After South Liverpool Location
- Surrounded by Quality Schools
- Served by Excellent Transport Links
- Mature Back Yard with Patio Area
- Triple Glazing & Gas Central Heating
- Viewing Highly Recommended
- Rental Potential of £12,000 Per Annum
- Currently Operating as Owner Occupied Hairdressers
- Rental Potential of £10,000 Per Annum
- Suitable for a Variety of Uses (Subject to Planning)
This opportunity will not be on the market for long so contact us today to arrange your viewing!
FreeholdNo. of Floors:
1,775 square feet / 165 square metresEPC Rating:
£4,800 (relief may apply to rates payable, please check directly with the local authority)Local Authority:
Liverpool City CouncilParking:
On StreetUse Class(es):
A1 - Shop, A2 - Financial and Professional Services
These particulars are intended to give a fair and substantially correct overall description for the guidance of intending purchasers/tenants and do not constitute an offer or part of a contract. Prospective purchasers/tenants ought to seek their own professional advice.
All descriptions, dimensions, areas, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation and other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers/tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.
All measurements are approximate.