- 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment
- Professionally Managed Let
- Quality Fixtures & Fittings
- Feature Sash Windows Offering an Abundance of Natural Light
- Secure Entry Intercom System
- Communal Sky Dish
- Excellent Transport Links
- Integrated Kitchen Appliances & White Goods
- Fantastic Location on Lark Lane
- Modern Furniture Included
- Extremely Well Presented
A VERY WELL PRESENTED 1 BEDROOM FIRST FLOOR APARTMENT SITUATED ON THE EVER POPULAR LARK LANE
The accommodation is situated over one floor and compromises;
- entrance hallway
- master bedroom with modern oak effect furniture and silver metal bed,
- bright and spacious living area with sofa, armchair and high gloss white dining set
- high gloss white kitchen with integrated fridge/freezer, washing machine/dryer and electric oven and hob
- modern tiled bathroom complete with bath, shower, wash basin, WC, chrome towel radiator and storage cupboard
The property is finished to an excellent standard and benefits from a stylish modern interior, double glazing, electric heating, external bike storage, communal Sky dish, secure intercom entry and thorough acoustic insulation.
Lark Lane is a fantastic place to live and benefits from an excellent array of restaurants, bars and coffee shops. Sefton Park is also just a stones throw away.
Immediate viewings are highly recommended to avoid disappointment.
Apartment (1 bedroom, 1 bathroom)Furnishing:
1st FloorNo. of Floors:
D55Council Tax Band:
Liverpool City CouncilParking:
Electric Heating, Double GlazingAppliances/White Goods:
Electric Oven, Electric Hob, Fridge, Freezer, Washer DryerBills Included:
What Does it Cost to Move in?
£575 per calendar month in advanceDeposit:
£199 (inc. VAT) for up to two tenants, £60 (inc. VAT) per additional tenant/guarantor (if required)
To secure this property you are required to pay a £100 holding fee and our agency fees. The holding fee will go on to form part of your deposit. The balance of the deposit and rent is normally payable the working day before you move in.
In certain circumstances, we may be able to accept a guarantor or bond in lieu of the deposit.
Date Available From:
Housing Benefit claimants NOT
required (subject to referencing)
These particulars are intended to give a fair and substantially correct overall description for the guidance of intending purchasers/tenants and do not constitute an offer or part of a contract. Prospective purchasers/tenants ought to seek their own professional advice.
All descriptions, dimensions, areas, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation and other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers/tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.
All measurements are approximate.