- 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment
- Fully Refurbished to a High Standard
- Spacious Master Bedroom with En-Suite Shower Room
- Set Within a Beautiful Victorian Building
- Modern High Gloss Kitchen with Integrated Appliances
- Minutes from Sefton Park & Lark Lane
- Excellent Transport Links
- Brand New Double Glazed Sash Windows
- Quality Fixtures & Fittings Including USB Sockets
- Viewing Highly Recommended
- Off Street Parking
A LUXURY 2 BEDROOM 2 BATHROOM APARTMENT BENEFITING FROM A RECENT FULL REFURBISHMENT COMPLETED TO A HIGH STANDARD.
Atlas Estate Agents are delighted to bring to the market this luxury 2 bedroom apartment situated in the prestigious suburb of Aigburth, L17. The apartment is set within a stunning Victorian building and benefits from ample parking and well tended communal gardens.
Aigburth provides excellent access to quality local schools, transport links, shops, bars, restaurants, coffee shops, employment opportunities and so much more! Sefton Park and Lark Lane are also a short walk away.
The accommodation briefly comprises;
- Modern high gloss kitchen with tiled floor and integrated appliances
- Bright and spacious living/dining area
- Master bedroom complete with en-suite shower room and integrated wardrobe
- Second double bedroom with integrated wardrobe
- Fully tiled shower room complete with WC, wash basin, shower enclosure and chrome towel radiator
The property also benefits from gas central heating, double glazed sash windows and a secure entry intercom.
This opportunity will not be on the market for long so contact us now to arrange your viewing!
We have filmed this property and can offer you a virtual tour, please click the 'Virtual Tour' tab above to view the tour.
Apartment (2 bedroom, 2 bathroom)Furnishing:
UnfurnishedNo. of Floors:
D64Council Tax Band:
Liverpool City CouncilParking:
Off Street, CommunalOutside Space:
Gas Central Heating, Double GlazingAppliances/White Goods:
Electric Oven, Gas Hob, Fridge, Freezer, Washer Dryer, DishwasherBills Included:
What Does it Cost to Move in?
£750 per calendar month in advanceSecurity Deposit:
To secure this property you are required to pay a holding deposit equal to one weeks rent, £173.08. The holding deposit will go on to form part of your rent/security deposit. The balance of any rent/security deposit is normally payable the working day before you move in.
Date Available From:
required (subject to referencing)
You will be required to pass our referencing checks to rent this property
Arrange a Viewing
Before we can arrange a physical viewing of this property, you must watch the virtual tour and submit an application to let on our website (takes 60 seconds!). There is no fee to submit an application and it does not commit you to the property. Once we receive your application, we will contact you to arrange a physical viewing.
Watch Virtual Tour
Submit Application to Let
These particulars are intended to give a fair and substantially correct overall description for the guidance of intending purchasers/tenants and do not constitute an offer or part of a contract. Prospective purchasers/tenants ought to seek their own professional advice.
All descriptions, dimensions, areas, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation and other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers/tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.