- 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment
- Extremely Well Presented
- Modern Furniture Included
- Fantastic Location on Lark Lane
- Excellent Transport Links
- Integrated Kitchen Appliances & White Goods
- Pre-Wired for Sky TV
- Secure Entry Intercom System
- Quality Fixtures & Fittings
- Feature Sash Windows Offering an Abundance of Natural Light
- Professionally Managed Let
AN EXTREMELY WELL PRESENTED 1 BEDROOM FIRST FLOOR APARTMENT SITUATED ON THE EVER POPULAR LARK LANE.
Situated in Aigburth, a popular and affluent south Liverpool suburb and home to many well-known landmarks including Sefton Park, Sudley House, Otterspool Promenade, Aigburth Cricket Club and Lark Lane. Sefton Park is listed by English Heritage and covers a remarkable 235 acres. Lark Lane is a stones-throw from Sefton Park and is renowned for its bohemian chic atmosphere and features a diverse selection of wine bars, restaurants, coffee shops and independent businesses. Aigburth is also home to the ‘outstanding’ rated Sudley Junior School, Auckland College and St Margaret’s Academy, and offers excellent rail and bus links to Liverpool city centre.
The accommodation is situated over one floor and compromises;
- Entrance hallway
- Master bedroom with modern oak effect furniture and silver metal bed,
- Bright and spacious living area with sofa, armchair and high gloss white dining set
- High gloss white kitchen with integrated fridge/freezer, washing machine/dryer and electric oven and hob
- Modern tiled bathroom complete with bath, shower, wash basin, WC, chrome towel radiator and storage cupboard
The property is finished to an excellent standard and benefits from a stylish modern interior, double glazing, electric heating, external bike storage, pre-wired for Sky TV, secure intercom entry and thorough acoustic insulation.
The property is available from mid September. This opportunity will not be on the market for long so contact us today to arrange your viewing!
Apartment (1 bedroom, 1 bathroom)Furnishing:
Ground FloorNo. of Floors:
C74Council Tax Band:
Liverpool City CouncilParking:
Electric Heating, Double GlazingAppliances/White Goods:
Electric Oven, Electric Hob, Fridge, Freezer, Washer DryerBills Included:
What Does it Cost to Move in?
£550 per calendar month in advanceSecurity Deposit:
To secure this property you are required to pay a holding deposit equal to one weeks rent, £126.92. The holding deposit will go on to form part of your rent/security deposit. The balance of any rent/security deposit is normally payable the working day before you move in.
Date Available From:
Housing Benefit claimants NOT
required (subject to referencing)
These particulars are intended to give a fair and substantially correct overall description for the guidance of intending purchasers/tenants and do not constitute an offer or part of a contract. Prospective purchasers/tenants ought to seek their own professional advice.
All descriptions, dimensions, areas, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation and other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers/tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.