This property has now been taken and is no longer available. Please click here
to register your requirements to be notified of similar properties that come to the market.
- 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom terraced house
- Completely Refurbished
- Luxury Upstairs Family Bathroom
- Modern White & Walnut Fitted Kitchen
- Large Back Garden with Outbuildings
- Excellent Transport Links
- Ideal Family Home
- Brand New Electric Oven & Hob
- Viewing Highly Recommended
- Ample Built-in Storage Space
- Three Bedrooms Two Reception Rooms
EXCELLENT CONDITION 3 BEDROOM HOUSE SITUATED IN A MUCH SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION FEATURING FRONT AND BACK GARDENS MAKING IT AN IDEAL FAMILY HOME.
The accommodation briefly comprises;
To the ground floor;
- Bright and spacious front living room
- Modern fitted kitchen offering plenty of storage space and room for appliances
- Dining room situated off the kitchen overlooking the back garden
- Large back garden benefiting from a lawn, WC and plenty of storage in the outbuildings
To the first floor;
- Two spacious double bedrooms
- One single bedroom
- Luxury family bathroom featuring bath, shower, wash basin and WC
The property also benefits from double glazing and gas central heating.
There are also an array of local amenities including schools, shops, parks and leisure centres. There are also regular transport links to Liverpool city centre.
Viewings are highly recommended to appreciate the standard of accommodation on offer.
Terraced House (3 bedroom, 1 bathroom)Furnishing:
UnfurnishedNo. of Floors:
D68Council Tax Band:
Liverpool City CouncilParking:
On StreetOutside Space:
Front Garden, Back GardenHeating/Energy:
Gas Central Heating, Double GlazingAppliances/White Goods:
Electric Oven, Electric Hob (Ceramic)Bills Included:
What Does it Cost to Move in?
£625 per calendar month in advanceSecurity Deposit:
To secure this property you are required to pay a holding deposit equal to one weeks rent, £144.23. The holding deposit will go on to form part of your rent/security deposit. The balance of any rent/security deposit is normally payable the working day before you move in.
Date Available From:
required (subject to referencing)
You will be required to pass our referencing checks to rent this property
These particulars are intended to give a fair and substantially correct overall description for the guidance of intending purchasers/tenants and do not constitute an offer or part of a contract. Prospective purchasers/tenants ought to seek their own professional advice.
All descriptions, dimensions, areas, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation and other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers/tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.